Enclave at Imperial Lakes
Homeowners Association Inc.,
November 8, 2018
Imperial Lakes Country Club
6 Country Club Lane
Mulberry, FL 33860
Meeting was called to order at 7:01 p.m. and a quorum of members was present, 7 of 7 were present.
- Walt opened the meeting.
- Brad read the minutes from the last meeting and they were unanimously approved.
- Michelle covered the December financials; we currently have a balance of $43,724.00.
- There was a motion to approve the financials and they were approved unanimously.
- Walt provided an update of the fence project.
- The contractor was to begin the final phase on November 9, 2018.
- Gary provided some feedback on the recent police patrol we hired to run radar in our neighborhood in an attempt to get the vehicle traffic traveling through our subdivision to obey street signs and speed limits.
- On the last evening were 1 citation issued and 10 warnings.
- There was also an arrest for narcotics as a result of one of the stops.
- We have all agreed that this program should continue at this time, so there will be a patrol in the area during the month of November.
- We discussed the current state of the accounts receivables, those homes that have past due or outstanding balances, and we currently 8 homeowners who have outstanding balances. They range from $12.04 to over $1500. The total that is outstanding is $3300.
- It was also pointed out that there wasone owner who was past due by over $2700 and when they finally realized that they were about to be foreclosed on for failure to pay, they not only paid what was past due but also paid next year’s dues in advance.
- We discussed the sign repair at the entrance and everything should be completed within the next week or so. The insurance company of the driver who caused the damage is covering all costs associated with these repairs.
- We discuss the contracts for the upcoming year and voted unanimously on all contracts. The contracts were awarded to the following vendors for 2019:
Maintenance of retention ponds- Lake Doctor – $503/month
Lawn/ Tree maintenance and landscaping- Cross Cut – $1950/month
HOA Management – Highland Community Management – $650/month
- Walt will communicate to Denise to ensure that all communications are sent to all members of the board.
- The annual meeting for Imperial Lakes HOA is set for December 10, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- The meeting was adjourned at 7:47 p.m.