Enclave at Imperial Lakes
Homeowners Association Inc.,
October 1, 2019
Imperial Lakes Country Club
6 Country Club Lane
Mulberry, FL 33860
Meeting was called to order at 7:33 p.m. and a quorum of members was present, 3 of 5 were present. (Craig Parrott, Don Brown, Michelle Chang
- Craig opened the meeting.
- The minutes from the 6/25/19 and 8/8/2019 were unanimously approved.
- On inspection SWFWMD has advised us to clear a 20-foot wide area along the south retaining wall – we will seek bids for this work
- We are accepting bids on lawn maintenance, retention pond management, HOA management and insurance and anyone interested should contact Denise at Highlands management
- SmartWeb is being set up for use by Highlands Management and will be at no cost through the end of this year. This should be running within 3 weeks.
- Our next meeting will be Nov. 5, 2019 at 7PM
Old Business / Financial
- Michelle provided the financial update; we currently have an A/R balance of $4729.08, represented by 13 properties, of which 11 are on payment plans.
- We currently have a cash balance of $43,908.44. Reminder: our HOA will still be paying bills through the end of this year that will come from our cash-on-hand.
- We had hoped to have an update on the police patrol but need to obtain the information from Gary. PENDING
- Don reported that there is damage to the west side wooden fence, the fence that was replaced after Hurricane Irma. An inspection and bids for the work will be needed.
- New residents were in attendance who asked about the violation procedure. Craig explained the inspections and violations notice procedure for a better understanding.
- We discussed the board’s plan to mow, edge, trim, pressure wash and charge residents who have been repeatedly notified of a violation. We discussed that the board will need to revisit when/if these accounts will be sent to the attorney.
- A resident mentioned that she had a solicitor come to her door. We explained that a NO SOLICITING policy for the Enclave requires a proper vote so each resident can post their personal preference on their door and handle solicitors as they see fit.
- The meeting was adjourned.