Enclave at Imperial Lakes
Homeowners Association Inc.,
October 10, 2018
Imperial Lakes Country Club
6 Country Club Lane
Mulberry, FL 33860
Meeting was called to order at 7:01 p.m. and a quorum of members was present, 5 of 7 were present.
- Walt opened the meeting.
- Brad read the minutes from the last meeting and they were unanimously approved.
- Michelle covered the December financials; we currently have a balance of $49,241.82.
- There was a motion to approve the financials and they were approved unanimously.
- Walt provided an update of the fence project.
- There is 300 lf of fence that still needs to be replaced.
- We have a bid of $6989 from Superior.
- We have a bid of $7635 from Best Fence.
- There should also be a bid coming from Dean’s Fence.
- Once the final bid is received we will make the decision on who will be awarded the contract to complete the fence project.
- Gary provided some feedback on the recent police patrol we hired to run radar in our neighborhood in an attempt to get the vehicle traffic traveling through our subdivision to obey street signs and speed limits.
- On the first evening there were 12 tickets issued and 3 warnings.
- On the second evening there were 8 tickets and 2 warnings.
- These were all either running stop signs and/or speeding.
- We have all agreed that this program should continue at this time, so there will be a patrol in the area during the month of October.
- We again discussed the many violations that continue to occur, particularly parking on the street and parking on grassy areas. It was again passed along that if you see a violation it is your responsibility as a resident to contact Denise and a violation letter will be sent out. Once a resident receives the third letter, the next letter will be sent via the attorney and there will be a financial penalty for non- compliance of the HOA rules.
- We conducted a line-by-line review of the proposed 2019 Budget.
- We put the word out that if anyone knows of a company that would like to bid on the contracted items, they should contact Denise and she will provide the vendor with a bid sheet. The areas we are taking bids on are listed below:
- Retention Pond Maintenance
- Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping and Tree Maintenance
- HOA Management
- HOA Insurance
- All bids will be held by the management company until the board meets on November 8thand at that time the board will receive all bids and determine who will be awarded the contracts for 2019.
- We discuss combining the lawn maintenance, landscaping and tree maintenance into one line item on the budget going forward.
- Anyone interested in bidding on the lawn maintenance item will need to meet with Walt and/or Gary and take a tour of the entire property as there are many areas that are covered in this area that are not readily visible by driving through the neighborhood.
- Denise will be asked to prepare a bid sheet for all vendors to use when bidding on the contracted items.
- The community yard sale will be October 20, 2018.
- The next meeting for the Master HOA is October 17, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- The next meeting for the Imperial Lakes HOA is November 8, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- The annual meeting for Imperial Lakes HOA is set for December 10, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- The meeting was adjourned at 7:38 p.m.