Enclave at Imperial Lakes
Homeowners Association Inc.,
June 25, 2019
Imperial Lakes Country Club
6 Country Club Lane
Mulberry, FL 33860
Meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m. and a quorum of members was present, 3 of 5 were present.
- Craig opened the meeting.
- The minutes from the last meeting and they were unanimously approved.
- We had a lengthy discussion concerning the inspections being conducted by the management company and the corresponding letters. We had a few residents expressing concerns over the increased frequency of the violation letters and that it appears that we have increased the level at which the residents are expected to maintain their homes.
- We encouraged the residents to contact the management company with their concerns about the violations. We did rebuff some of their concerns by simply pointing out that if they are in violation of the HOA rules then they should expect to receive a letter. It was also pointed out that if the issue addressed in the letter is corrected then they should not expect to receive additional letters with regard to that violation and if they do to contact the management company.
- A resident asked about the law enforcement vehicles parked on the street. We misspoke and stated that they are getting violations letters but found out the following day that FL law prevents us from sending the violation as they are permitted to park on the street.
- A resident was concerned that the lawn service maintaining our common areas are running over into their yard and scalping the grass. At what height are they mowing our common areas? They should not be cutting any lower than what would be considered normal; 3”-3.5” is what is expected. We will have Gary contact the lawn service and address this.
- It was pointed out that there are broken boards on the perimeter fence behind the pond at Imperial Manner Way that need attention.
- There maybe an issue with the perimeter of that same pond where erosion is occurring and should be checked when we next have the ponds inspected.
- The light on the Enclave sign is apparently not working and needs to be checked.
- The announcement sign where we post information as you enter the neighborhood is in need of maintenance and Craig is going to make the repairs.
- We discussed pond cleaning and have tabled that as we are entering the rainy season and felt it would be best to wait until they are dry to get them cleaned.
- We had a bid to wash the fences and have tabled that until later as no one felt they were in need at this point.
- We approved a bid to have limbs cut and cleaned that were touching or nearly touching the fence in advance of the hurricane season.
- Michele provided an update; we currently have an A/R balance of $5539
- We currently have a cash balance of $67970.
- The next meeting is scheduled for October 1, at 7:00 p.m.
- The meeting was adjourned at 7:40 p.m.