Enclave at Imperial Lakes
Homeowners Association Inc.,
February 12, 2019
Imperial Lakes Country Club
6 Country Club Lane
Mulberry, FL 33860
Meeting was called to order at 7:05 p.m. and a quorum of members was present, 4 of 5 were present.
- Craig opened the meeting.
- The minutes from the last meeting and they were unanimously approved.
- Gary provided an update on the recent police patrol. Over the past 2 nights of work there were a total of :
- 12 stops
- 11 tickets
- 1 arrest
- Craig discussed the recent pond cleaning by Cross Cut, to clean up all trash around the retention ponds. The cost was $35.00 per hour and it took them 3 hours.
- We discussed the on going issue with violations of HOA rules concerning yard maintenance and more importantly the folks who are parking on the street and in the grass. We agreed to get the history from Denise and focus additional attention on these issues as the parking on the street is a major safety issue.
- We have made a formal request that the monthly inspections take place at a later time (6:00 – 8:00 p.m.) as this is a time when there are more violations taking place.
- Michele provided an update on the A/R. We currently have 5 owners that are in the next step process. We voted to move forward with foreclosure on lots 72 and 94 with a unanimous vote.
- We currently have a balance of $89000.42. There are many owners who have taken advantage of the payment plan this year, so we should see another increase in our balance after April 1 as that is the deadline for these folks to make their next payment
- Gary announced that they are looking for additional members to join the master board as there are currently only 4 members and they need help.
- The owner of 3204 Enclave Blvd discussed his current situation concerning his request for a variance from Polk County. We already approved his request for the shed and now it’s a mater of the county approving his variance request.
- The second quarterly meeting for 2019 will be April 16, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- The next meeting for the master association has not been set at this time.
- The meeting was adjourned at 7:40 p.m.