ENCLAVE AT IMPERIAL LAKES HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
December 7, 2022
Florida Landmark Realty
407 N Church Ave.
Mulberry, FL 33860
- Call to order 6:00pm
- Verification of Quorum All Board Members in attendance, Quorum of Homeowners not present
- Review of previous Board meeting minutes from 11/1/2022 meeting, Motion presented to approve, Motion seconded, 11/1/2022 Board meeting minutes approved
- Discuss the 2023 Budget
- Crosscut approved for 2023
- Lake Doctors approved 2023
- Dues went up
- Patrol Suspended vote needed to reimplement
- Financially empty at the end of 2022
- Election of New Board: At the time of the meeting HCM had received Intent to Run forms from current Board members, Walt, Craig, Danny, Missy, Eddie, Paul, and Don. No new Intent forms presented. The current Board will move forward for 2023.
- New/Old Business/Community Concerns
- Retention Wall Washouts-proposal from southern management services, 4 area that need to be repaired
- Storm Trees Removal-proposal from southern management and, crosscut just tree removal
- Fence Repair-Claim/$1,000.00 deductible with 2% wind damage coverage, we will confirm the amount that will be owed.
- Motion presented and seconded for Denise to move forward with Insurance claim with bid presented.
- Violations-we will continue to send out reminders on violations
- Motion was passed unanimously to include a reminder about yard sign violations to all the residence.
- Violation letters to be sent concerning Driveways and sidewalks
- Order New Message Board Sign with Letters for Entrance
- HCM to reach out to Southern Management to get tree work started
- Adjournment 6:24 pm
Organizational meeting directly after Annual meeting
Called @ 6:25 PM
Walt Shappley, President
Paul Chalue, Vice President
Danny Williams, Secretary
Susan Michelle Chang, Treasurer
Don Brown, Director
Craig Parrot, Director
Eddie Tortorici, Director
Next Meeting date: February 7, 2023 @ 6:00 PM
Adjourned 6:27 PM