Enclave at imperial lakes
Homeowners Association, Inc.
December 5, 2017
Imperial Lake Country Club
6 Country Club Lane
Mulberry, FL 33860
Meeting was called to order at 7:04pm and a quorum of members were not present, there was a quorum of the Board.
- Opening comments were presented by Walt Shappley who explained it would not be an official meeting since there was not a quorum of members but the board would answer any questions the members may have.
- Lee presented the minutes from the prior meeting and they were approved with a unanimously.
- Missy presented the financial report.
- The 2018 Annual Budget was reviewed. There were a few questions and they were explained by the board.
- Walt gave an update on the new fencing that is being installed with a tentative start date for installation of December 8, 2017.
- There were 7 members who sent in their intent to run for the board and were all accepted to the 2018 Board of Directors and are as follows:
Susan Michelle Chang (Missy)
- Community concerns/improvements discussed
- White PVC fence still has so slats out
- There are no restrictions in the doc’s that prevent basketball goals.
- Parking in the grass is a violation, make sure you are reporting it to the management company.
- A street sign is still down and the county is making their way through all communities to repair signs a fixed date could not be given.
- Garbage cleanup in retention ponds is not contracted to be done. The board ask that everyone do their part in helping keep these areas cleaned up.
- Street Parking is still an issue, please make sure any parking violation are report to the management company for violation letters to be sent.
- Meeting was adjourned at 8:20pm.
A Brief Organizational meeting was held to elect officers for 2018 and they are as follows:
Walter Shappley, President
Susan Chang, Treasurer
Hugh Riesdorph, Director
Lee Riesdorph, Director
Bradley Parker, Secretary
Gary Gobernik, Director
Craig Parrot, Vice President
The next board meeting will be scheduled for February 13, 2018.