Enclave at Imperial Lakes
Homeowners Association Inc.,
April 16, 2019
Imperial Lakes Country Club
6 Country Club Lane
Mulberry, FL 33860
Meeting was called to order at 7:04 p.m. and a quorum of members was present, 4 of 5 were present.
- Craig opened the meeting.
- The minutes from the last meeting and they were unanimously approved.
- We had a lengthy discussion concerning the inspections being conducted by the management company and the corresponding letters that are currently being sent to home owners when there are issues (violations) identified by either the inspections or by another resident.
- We have made changes to the letters that will be sent out going forward to make the information more clear and to hopefully encourage the recipient to take corrective action in a more timely manner, thus avoiding follow-up letters and potential financial penalties.
- We are requesting that the management company conduct follow-up inspections on lots that were found to be in violation, 15 days after the inspection or violation was reported in hopes of getting most of the problem areas corrected in a timelier manner. This new approach should reduce the time from initial violation to letter 3 from 90 days down to 30-45 days. Craig is working with Denise to determine if the increased frequency of inspections is possible.
- Gary was not present so we did not receive an update on the most recent results of our police patrol initiative. He said he would send an email to address these in the next day or so.
- Michele provided an update; we currently have an A/R balance of $22,248.78.
- We currently have a cash balance of $94,165.65.
- The next meeting is scheduled for June 25, at 7:00 p.m.
- The meeting was adjourned at 7:40 p.m.