Enclave at Imperial Lakes
Homeowners Association Inc.,
December 10, 2018
Imperial Lakes Country Club
6 Country Club Lane
Mulberry, FL 33860
Meeting was called to order at 7:04 p.m. and a quorum of members was present, 7 of 7 were present.
- Walt opened the meeting.
- Brad read the minutes from the last meeting and they were unanimously approved.
- The budget for 2019 was presented and approved unanimously.
- Michelle covered the December financials; we currently have a balance of $31,227.73. There was a motion to approve the financials and they were approved unanimously.
- Walt provided an update of the fence project.
- The final phase of the project was completed and the fence project is officially complete.
- We discussed the current state of the accounts receivable. We currently have 6 homeowners who have outstanding balances. The total outstanding is $3289.69. One of the homes is in the process of selling privately and the balance on this home is $1500, so the HOA will receive this amount once the sale is final, reducing our outstanding balance to just under $1800.00
- We discussed the sign repair at the entrance and everything should be completed on December 11, 2018.
- Walt recognized Lee and Hugh Reisdorph who have severed on the board of directors since the HOA was handed over from the builder to the homeowners. They are stepping down effective December 10, 2018. We all thanked them for their dedication and service to our community over the past 10 years and wish them all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The board has been elected for 2019:
- Craig Parrot President
- Gary Gobernik VP
- Susan Chang Treasure
- Brad Parker Secretary
- Walt Shappley
As always, we encourage everyone in the community to get involved and if you are interested in serving on the board we have an open board and it can have as many members as we want.
- Board of directors was approved unanimously.
- The first quarterly meeting for 2019 will be February 12, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- The next meeting for the master association will be January 10, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at Jim Allen’s office.
- The meeting was adjourned at 7:20 p.m.