October 26, 2021
Imperial Lakes Country Club
6 Country Club Lane
Mulberry, FL 33860
- Call to order – 7pm
- Verification of Board Quorum – yes, Present: Walt, Don, Craig, Robert, Eddie, Missy
- Approval of Prior Minutes – check
- Purpose of Meeting
- Review Preliminary Budget – We should have final budget soon.
- Review Bids – 4 companies contacted for ponds. Aquagenix will have bid to us by 10/29 but the other 3 declined to bid. We will vote once the bid is received and reviewed by all board members. 4 Companies contacted for lawn maintenance and all 4 advised prior bid submitted for 2021 is still good for 2022. The board approved to move forward with Cross Cut for 2022. Board approved to continue with Highland Community Mgmt for our HOA. Walt advised that the insurance comes for renewal in an “off” month.
- Lega Update – Point West – nothing new, waiting on the court
-Replacement of front landscape bushes – Capped at $500 by the insurance claim, and Walt spoke to Jim/Cross Cut to replace the other dead bushes and we will watch for a bid. Jim verbally provided $200-$275. Board agreed to approve up to $275.
-Annual Meeting location – John Lennon will determine if the new buyer will still have the building here in December. Craig got $10/hr for the Mulberry Library, Missy will call the other Mulberry community center. Also, Don and Walt will work on the Christmas lights for the front entrance. Missy will ask on NextDoor if anyone has led light donations.
- Adjournment – 8:06pm