THE ENCLAVE NEWS January 2022
The Enclave at Imperial Lakes HOA would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and welcome to all new residents within the community!
Let’s kick 2022 off on the right start and make sure the properties are ready for the New Year. Look at the below list and make sure your home is complying:
- Remove the holiday decorations. If the decorations haven’t been removed yet, letters will be sent for any remaining winter holiday decorations in the community.
- Bulk Trash – the pandemic is delaying bulk trash pickup, so make sure to set out bulk trash only after calling the County to schedule a pickup (863) 284-4319
- All trash containers should only be filled only so much that the lid can still be closed. Overfilling the can will lead to your trash being blown around to your neighbors and the drainage ponds.
- All parking should only be on the driveway or in the garage – street or grass parking is not permitted!
- When in doubt, contact the management company or check the HOA’s Declaration
Some community requests and updates:
- Rumble strips and a warning sign have been installed by the County at the Imperialakes Blvd. and Enclave Blvd. intersection for the safety of your family, friends, and neighbors. Please remind everyone of the stop at this intersection to avoid any future accidents.
- Patrol vehicles are writing tickets for traffic and parking infractions in the community
- “Excuse the Mess” – Be on the lookout for crews to begin work around the community ponds this Spring
- Board members periodically take on miscellaneous tasks around the community as opposed to hiring work out. If you would like to donate your time, please contact the management company.
- New Board Meeting location – Florida Landmark Realty at 407 N Church Ave., Mulberry, FL 33860 The next meeting will be Feb. 22, 2022 at 7pm
With everyone’s help and cooperation, we can keep The Enclave community a pleasant and beautiful community to live in.