The HOA of Enclave at Imperial Lakes would like to thank each of your for choosing to live in our community! Our goal as the HOA is to make our community a safe and enjoyable community to live in. We encourage you to attend our HOA meetings and get involved with the community.
Our next HOA Board meeting will be on June 25, 2019 and it will be held at the Imperial Lakes Country Club at 7:00pm
To help keep our community a neat, attractive and well
maintained community, we are implementing two
community inspections monthly.
This will allow us to keep more control on homes that
do not comply with community standards and ensure they
are brought into compliance in a timely manner.
What to look for:
- Painting and Stucco – Look to see if your paint is fading or your stucco needs repaired.
- Fences – Look at both sides of your fence to see if it has dirt or mold build up on it.
- Roofs – Look at your roof to make sure it is free from dirt and/or mold.
- Driveways, sidewalks, and walkways – Look to see if these areas have dirt and/or mold build up.
- Lawns – Mow, trim, edge and weed on a regular basis. Do not blow grass into the roadway.
- Parking – Park on concrete driveways only. Parking on the street or grass is not permitted.
- Boats, trailers and campers are required to be parked in the back yard enclosed by privacy fencing.
- Exterior Alterations – Please remember that any exterior changes must have an application approved prior to the start of the project. Items that need approval are: painting, sheds, fencing, pools, driveway extensions, home additions etc…. you can obtain a copy of the application at www.hcmanagement.org.